Wednesday, July 24, 2013

2015 Boyle County G Hagen Tyler Q&A



For the full article with Hagen check here: Hardwood Spotlight: 2015 G Hagen Tyler

Q (Donald Yaste): What's your current height and weight?

A (Hagen Tyler): I'm 6'3 170 lbs.

Q (DY): What's your current GPA?

A (HT): My current GPA is about a 3.5 or so.

Q (DY): What would you say are the biggest strengths and weaknesses in your game?

A (HT): My biggest strengths is shooting the ball and pull ups. I'm working on my ball handling more and more and getting stronger.

Q (DY): What are you working on the most right now to improve your game?

A (HT): Ball handling and weight room.

Q (DY): How did AAU season go? What tournaments did you won?

A (HT): AAU was really good and we just won the Eddie Ford hoopfest.

Q (DY): How do you think AAU helped you get better?

A (HT): AAU helped me a lot in every way possible by playing people that I know are better than me.

Q (DY): What are your expectations for next years high school season?

A (HT): My expectations are that I will be the main go to guy and I have got to lead our team next year if we want to win our region.

Q (DY): What are you doing to help you high school team meet those expectations?

A (HT): Trying to be the leader of the team and I will have to lead us in scoring next year and help Colton Elkins rebound.

Q (DY): What colleges have you heard from?

A (HT): Eastern called the other day, and western has kept an eye on me.

Q (DY): Are there any colleges standing out to you at this point?

A (HT): Not quite yet. Still looking but I did like western when I went up to a camp.

Q (DY): What type of music do you listen to to get ready for a game?

A (HT): Hip hop/rap.

Q (DY): What's your dream school?

A (HT): I don't have much of one I just want to go the best way I can.

Q (DY): Who's your dream coach?

A (HT): My dream coach would have to be Calipari.

Q (DY): Who is the best player you've faced?

A (HT): Even though it was in practice I'm gonna say Quentin Snider.

Q (DY): Who do you model your game after?

A (HT): My dad.

3 comments:

  1. I love basketball, is this kids is the next Lebron and Kobe? Hope you can write more information about the profiles of this students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He not only a great player, he is an awesome student as well. I am so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In line Coach Outlet Online is bringing Michael Kors Outlet unique Coach Factory Outlet to a Toms Shoes USA shoe for Cheap Jerseys Spring/Michael Kors Outlet 2014 Coach Factory Outlet, and this Coach Outlet, it’s a Coach Outlet. The Coach Outlet Sale Sandal Giuseppe Zanotti Outlet.Supermodel mom Coach Factory Outlet was Coach Factory Outlet Online being all kinds of hot this weekend Coach Outlet she Coach Store Online out in a Michael Kors Outlet-turning, Celine Outlet I did, I was Celine Bags possessed by Fitflops Flipflops suit madness.Fitflops USA-there string Michael Kors during Michael Kors Store vacation in Tomss Hoes Bahamas. Fitflop Footwear by her family, the 40-year-old looked happy and relaxed - Fitflops Outlet, uh, did we Fitflops Sandals super hot? - as she Giuseppe Zanotti by the pool.I've Giuseppe Zanotti Designer making my own vanilla extract for years. I love it! It's cost-effective, and in my opinion, Vanilla extract is also (easily) the most used extract in my Prada Outlet , sort of pretty (although it kind of looks like spiders too) tastes way better than imitation vanilla extract.

    ReplyDelete